F N’ F (Fear not Friday)
On the discussion of fear — ask yourself this question: “ Who taught you to fear? “
- Was it God or was it a bad person in your life?
- Was it God or a person who hurt you?
- Was it God or a scary movie?
Who taught you to fear? I would suggest that it wasn’t God that taught you to fear.
- God did not make me scared — my father did.
- God did not plant fear into my life — my mother’s lack of care and concern for me did.
- God did not cause me to fear in the night hours — the years of physical, mental, and sexual torture did.
It was God that has taught me to not fear.
Originally published at http://prisonerbynocrimeofmyown.com on September 23, 2022.